Virtual Organizing is done through phone calls, emails, texts, or video chats and is a way for me to assist your organizing needs no matter where you live or how busy your schedule! You will receive the same
time, attention, coaching, and motivation as my in-person clients, but through the use of technology.
One Room Virtual Organizing Package $99
- First, you'll send a video and/or photo tour of the room or space you're seeking help with.
- Then we will chat about your organizing struggles and goals and your vision for the space.
- I will provide a personalized step-by-step organizing action plan + space design within 72 hours. In addition, you will receive product recommendations along with customized tips for maintaining your space.
- Virtual Organizing packages include unlimited correspondence throughout the project for coaching and feedback too!
Virtual organizing is done by YOU with my personalized step-by-step plans.
Payments will be invoiced and must be paid prior to sending your customized plan.
Virtual Organizing will work well for you if:
- You're motivated and committed to reach your organizing goals.
- You're comfortable using technology on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- You have reliable internet access.
- You're good at working on your own, but you want expert advice and instruction.
- You have the physical ability to do hands-on organizing work by yourself or with help from supportive friends and family members.
- You are busy and don't have time for in-person organizing sessions.
- You live outside the Richmond, VA area but want to get organized by Jessica!
I have never been good at organizing, but I am good at following a plan. I was so excited to work with Jessica to get my kitchen and dining room organized and looking better. I don't live near her so she helped me out virtually. We chatted and then using photos and video I took, Jessica wrote a plan and helped me to work through it. The results were incredible!! My kitchen is much more functional and looks so much better! I have been amazed at how much easier it is to keep my kitchen clean and organized now that everything has a logical place. I highly suggest working with Jessica if you are like me and want to be more organized but just don't know where to start. Jessica will give you a solid plan, tweak it to work for you, and give you little pushes and encouragement to keep moving. I really feel like she dedicated a lot of time to helping me, even from far away. I'm looking forward to working with her on the rest of my house!!
~C.S. (Virtual Organizing Client, California - Kitchen & Pantry, Home Office)